Monday, April 12, 2010

astore amazon Ingraham alarm clocks

Made a really cool astore yesterday at amazon. Its very simple you can join amazon associates free. Step one create a tracking id like I used the keyword I was looking to gain ingraham alarm clock. Step two pick your products you want to show or have amazon pick them for you. Next configure the look of your store you can choose colors and lay options from thousands of templates or you can make your own. You should be able to make a store I would say inside of 10 minutes. Lastly make a link to your site and make a like to you new astore. Here is what couple of my astore's look like.

Amazon's Ingraham alarm clock

Amazon's Ingraham antique clocks

I hope this was helpful

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Cole's shared items